Boho Maxi

How to Wear a Maxi Skirt How to Wear a Maxi Skirt How to Wear a Maxi Skirt How to Wear a Maxi Skirto 
Tee - Forever 21 | Skirt - JCPenney {similar style below} | Shoes - Target |  Sunglasses - DKNY | Bow Bangle - Kate Spade |
Image Map


Hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's day!  We spend the weekend going on walks, eating out and enjoying time with family.  This maxi skirt has been my go-to lately for the weekends.  I wear it on our walks around town where I want to be comfy but not necessarily wear my workout clothes.  You can dress it up with a nice blouse or blazer {which I do weekly} or throw a tee on and tie it at the waist {like I did here!}.  Every time I walk by a maxi in a store I feel like I need it.  As if owning a striped, black, and pink one just isn't enough!  What is your favorite way to wear a maxi?  I'd love to see more inspiration on ways to wear it!  Post a link below if you want!


Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: