Fashion for Less - J.Crew Herringbone Puffer Vest


j.crew factory vest {available in stores!} | walmart vest
  
Image Map


If you missed out on this amazing herringbone vest when J.Crew originally had it for sale last Fall {see my post about it here} then you are in luck!  It is available now for a much better price!  J.Crew Factory came out with an identical vest which has all of the rich detail that J.Crew is known for-  dual-way zipper, outlined pockets, gold details.  You can find the J.Crew vest for $108 but don't settle for that price because usually there are plenty of coupons to use to get that lowered.  

However, if that price is out of your budget, there is the very affordable Walmart version.  I know, I know, Walmart?  Yes!  This vest is a STEAL and super cute to boot.  So, get on this dupe ladies because it is bound to sell out fast.  Heck, I bought one for me and my mom already!  And I'll probably stock up on a few for Christmas presents too.  If you're family, just go ahead and assume you're getting one ;)

Signature 
Image Map

0 comments: